We use mild air-pressure to pump the methoxide from the carboy into a
valve in the top of the processor, quite slowly. Maybe the way the
oil inlet from the pump to the top of the processor is arranged also
has something to do with it, but the mix is thorough and fairly
instant. On adding the sulphuric acid for the acid-base process, also
in the top, the oil-methanol mix in the pump tube (clear woven PVC)
changes colour in a second or two, and that's at less than 1 ml per
litre. It's simple and effective, I don't think feeding it (or the
methanol/methoxide) straight into the pump would achieve a more
thorough mix. I'm sure either way will do, but if feeding it straight
to the pump gets too complicated try it this way.
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_processor10.html
Journey to Forever 90-litre processor

Best wishes

Keith