Mark,

A while back, you had mentioned being able to find plumbing fittings
to use a carboy for adding methoxide.  To this point, I have been
unable to find anyplace that sells carboy caps which connect to
plumbing fittings.  Do you have any further information on where
these can be found?

Thanks for all you do here.

Brian