  From: Brian C.
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Monday, June 14, 2004 10:15 PM
  Subject: [biofuel] Washing 1 liter batches

  Hello.  I am just starting in the production of my own
  biodiesel.  I have made several 1 liter test batches,
  but I'm not sure how to wash them.  I can't find
  anything online particular to small batches, but I
  have found sources that say bubblewashing will be too
  violent and cause emulsification.  Will someone share
  a success story?

  Thank you,

  Brian

  http://messenger.yahoo.com/