Howdy folks,

I'm new to the group and relatively new to the concept of biofuels.
From what I've read so far it looks like a very exciting field with a
lot of potential to do a lot of good things in terms of providing a
renewable and environmentally friendly alternative to fossil fuels.  I
hope that as I learn more and more that promise and hope continues to
grow.

Does anybody know of any good resources to learn about production
capacities and the like for biodiesel base oils?  I'm very interested to
learn how far we could go towards completely replacing fossil-fuels
without sacrificing lifestyle.  Also, if anyone can point me to some
good numbers for fuel yields from base oils and other such data, I would
be very grateful.

Thanks!

Dan Fitzpatrick

Thank you.