Steve,

This is one of the worse things I heard for a long - long time. We have
international laws that regulate this and none is supporting your and
Israel's view  about individual ownership, as you are stating it. It might
have been true some hundreds years ago, but today ownership must be
respected. This have nothing to do with what the state occupies whoever,
they are obliged by international law to respect individual property
rights. An occupier have the obligation to protect the occupied population
and provide a secure environment in accordance to international law and
human rights. Israel does nothing of either. Personally I feel cheated,
since I have for so long supported Israel and its right to live in peace
and security. How can this state that for so long and in such a high
degree, solicited and got my support, commit such crimes today.

Every time I look at what you are saying, it get me more and more upset and
how can anyone be so f-ing stupid. I do not normally get so upset and it is
not good for my health. My friend, you do not fit in the modern society,
with respect for human rights. How can anyone support land grab and
stealing from individuals, who are the victims of a conflict between states
and not personally responsible.

How could you, Israel and the US government develop such a barbarian view.
The negligence by US to follow the international laws in Iraq, might be a
sign of both the US and Israel ignorance. Leaders and government  of
countries are expected to follow international laws, if not, they are
criminals. Both US and Israel are bound to these laws and have ratified
them, their behavior is not supportable.

Hakan