Coral wrote:

>article has been [re]moved. any ideas why? or should we buy the magazine?

It's there, not moved. The url below in tallex2002's message has been
broken in transit, I'd guess you only used the first part and got an
error message. Add the broken-off bit on the second line and then
it'll work. I won't try to do it for you because I don't know how
your email program or whatever handles line-breaks. This is a very
common problem with emailing urls - when they get broken, just copy
and paste the broken bits to a word-processor program or something
and reassemble them again.

Best

Keith