Being a one step at a time project, my quest for building a workable
processor and finding feedstock (WVO)is coming to fuition.
I pick up the water heater (136 liter) on Thursday, but the exciting
news is that today I got comfirmation of two seperate WVO sources.
One, litterally across the street from where I live (cheap fuel
consumption for pick ups) who told me that I could "empty it as
often as I wanted" speaking of his tightly covered 200 liter drum
and the other source is a Truck Stop called Flying J.
Flying J is a fairly well known truck stop in the US and some
Canadian truckers will be more than familiar with it as well, they
are HUGE, cross country, and apparently willing to donate their WVO
for biodiesel production(even though the brunt of their business is
the sale of dino diesel for big trucks). So, perhaps those looking
for a WVO source in the US and a few places in Canada could approach
the "J" or other Truck Stops, of which there are thousands, and get
a steady supply that way.

Have a nice day.

Luc