>I visited Israel recently and toured the Golan among other places.  The
>Golan is the perfect place for anyone bent on the destruction of Israel
>(like Syria professes to be) to possess so that they can just drop their
>artillery shells on the most inhabitted sections of the country.  That's
>what they tried to do in 1967 and there is absolutely no reason for
>anyone to believe that they will not repeat that if they ever get the
>Golan back.  The only way Israel can be secure is to retain the Golan
>and keep those people who wish to see Israel destroyed off of it.
>
>But isn't this supposed to be the biofuels list?

Yes it is a Biofuels list. You fail to notice the original title of
the message Steve commented on, changing the title - it was "Oil and
Israel". Note it's a *Biofuel* list, not just a biodiesel list or
something - all energy issues are relevant to biofuels discussions.
That is a long-established tradition of this list, much discussed and
endorsed by the majority of the list membership. Before you get
yourself too deeply involved in this discussion I'd strongly suggest
you check out the previous messages in the thread. Here it all is,
with the full thread indexed:
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/34947/1

By the way, this second message of yours doesn't have it, but your
first message has a proprietary footer implying you work for Amdocs,
as does your email address. If that's the case I think you have an
interest to declare here don't you?

Best wishes

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever