Dan,

I fail to see how you can make such an answer to what I said. What you are
saying have nothing at all to do with the issues that I bring up in my
posting. This about most inhabited part of the country, have you ever been
visiting Israel? Do you really understand the geography and can you get
further away from Palestinians, than this corner part of Golan heights and
Lebanese/Syrian border? Why do you have to say this ignorant things, it
attacks my naive beliefs on the superior human intellect.

Hakan