Keith, may I ask a fool question? Is this a newsgroup that is mainly about
alternative fuels, or is it a political outlet for folks that wouldn't be happy
no matter what? I am getting very tired of reading all the negative personal
politics of some of the members. I know this is a free country & they have the
right to express their views, but I ALSO have the right to express my opinion
by saying "I've heard enough of your nonsense, so sit down & shut your
pie-hole!" when it gets out of hand.

Gregg

Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Steve wrote:

> >I am a neutral observer. To distinguish between what
> > is just and what is not. Jews have taken other
> > peoples' homes and have driven them out of their land.
> > i understand that all the arabs have accepted the fact
> > that Isreal is to exist. They have offered to live in
> > peace provided Isreal returns all the land it stole
> > from the arabs in 1967. Why have Jews rejected it?
>
>If this person went to work.. made money that he earned would he feel
>that the money still belongs to his employer?

Wow, what a superficial view. A barbaric view actually. You really
see no difference between paid employment and an army of occupation?
What a cosy view you have of what happens in the world. You spend
your life in an armchair atop an ivory tower? Applying this "logic"
of yours, if a bank teller on his day off pulled a successful armed
robbery at his bank, heisting a few million or so and killing a
couple of other employees in the doing, by rights it's his money, eh?
It's the bank's own fault for not paying him more, and the collateral
damage folks' fault for getting in the way. End of story? I can
understand why Hakan got so angry with you.

>When you capture territories in a war ... they are yours.. not the
>people you captured it from.  These are the same things..

"Might is right". That's the caveman's way, brother - and it's much
to be doubted that even cavemen (who almost certainly didn't live in
caves) held to that view. Much more likely they were cooperative
folks like the rest of us. Or the rest of us that aren't psychopaths
anyway. That the psychopathic school of world statesmanship has been
getting a dose of steroids from certain quarters in the last couple
of years doesn't make it any the less psychopathic, and a goodly
proportion of those same steroids can be sourced straight back to
these same psychopaths you're defending.

>That is why the Jews have rejected giving the land back.

Israelis. Some Israelis, increasingly rejected and vilified by other Israelis.

>It is
>theirs.. they were attacked... they won.

They were attacked? The other guy started it you think? You think who
or what started it is what counts?

>End of story... this was not a land grab...this was the spoils of war.

Well, you got yourself into this, most ill-advisedly, I'm wondering
how you're going to get yourself out of it again with any credibility
left, and doubt that you will. I suggest you check out the previous
messages in the thread, though I doubt that you'll bother - more fool
you, if not:
http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/34947/1

Warning: don't waste everybody's time and annoy people by trundling
out arguments that have already been dealt with. Go and do your
homework first.

I wonder too why you changed the title. It was "Oil and Israel".

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
http://journeytoforever.org/
List owner