Sorry if my first post here was long winded and boring but I am
disappointed in the lack of responses (zero) to it. I was hoping to
generate some response to the making of my processor project using
stainless steal for the main material. If you had a sheet of metal ( you
tell me what kind of metal ) that was 5' x 10' ( I hope this is enough to
work with ) what size would you make the tanks, What kind of bottoms
would you have ( funnel or flat or just slanted to one point ). how many
tanks.  Where would you place the heaters and how many. and where would
you put the hoses ( keep your dirty comments in your dirty minds please).
I give you a blank piece of paper to plan your dream processor. Show me
what you want! I know for a lot of you making it your self is half the
fun and from what I have read for some it is not. I plan on making my own
from your dreams but if this is not practical then from parts of the
dreams. When I am done with the estimating I will tell you what it would
cost me to make and if any are interested in one just let me know. I am
looking at making 20 to 50 Gal. at a time and if any of you are
interested in this I will go with the majority on the out put. Please
help me with this project. Thanks in advance {:-) Brian K.  Ok another
long winded letter.------- So I like to ramble }:-) B.K.