Hello Steven, Lyle, and the group,

I have been researching biodiesel for some time, as an
alternative to fossil fuels, and was glad to have
found this site. Political debates aside, there are
quite a few very knowledgeable people in here!

That being said, I am in Charlotte, NC near the NC/SC
state line and looking to find and work together with
other BD enthusiasts... Would you know of any BD
co-ops in this area?

Also, has anyone in this area tried to use BD for heat
using an oil fired burner?  I relocated to Charlotte,
from Columbus, Ohio and there I was able to heat my
mobile home with an oil fired furnace using #2 diesel,
so I would imagine it is certainly possible. ( a side
benefit might be that the home would smell like fried
foods instead of a truck stop!)

Thanks in advance,

Matt

--- steven mesibov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>