Thanks Mark, I am working on autocad now as I read your message just
playing with shapes and looking at what will be simple to make but
functional. I will look at the appleseed closer and others as well, along
with trying my hand at making BD. I might even try and talk my cohorts at
work to try it in their trucks }:-)  but I don't think they trust me that
much. Oh well they lose!  Thanks, Brian K.
On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 04:17:35 -0000 "skillshare" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>