Mark,

Thanks for your patience. I have very little time to look at these messages and
even less

time to look at the information contained therein. I love the idea that you
have recycled

something that ends up in our landfills. Ingenious.

Linden

skillshare <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
read the equipment forum it came from-  www.veggieavenger.com/media
-there are a few people on there who have posted with photos of their
version. I know of about 20 or 25 of these in operation.

Mark

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, linden duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Service.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT