Thanks Bob, you're absolutely correct.

Dan
-----Original Message-----
From: bmolloy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 9:16 PM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] wondering about this comment

Hi Hakan,
                With respect to you and Dan, this is a biofuels group,
not a political discussion seminar. If all the hot air generated by the
Israeli/Arab question were bottled and pipe-fed worldwide we'd could
close this chatline and run our vehicles forever on the energy.
For the record, the State of Israel is not recognised by any Arab nation
other than Egypt. Worse, they have official policies in place to destroy
it.
Whatever your view you can only join one side or the other. Allotting
blame is pointless. The war, which started with Abraham and his
sheepherders moving into Canaan (Israel) some 4,000 years ago, will
continue until one side or the other runs out of motivation (i.e.dollars
or energy).
Until then, let's get back to biofuels.
Regards to you both.
Bob.