Don't feel like your being ignored.Sometimes we get off on a tangent and forget
our manners,Hello and welcome.From what I understand Keith,who is the board
moderator was in the process of moving to a new house when you first signed on.
Its kind of a self serve place with lots of help when needed.There are many
knowledgeable people here,but not always at the same time.I would recommend the
link journey to forever at the bottom of the replies.There is a wealth of info
there and it may save you from going the wrong way in your construction.
                                                                           Rico

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Sorry if my first post here was long winded and boring but I am
disappointed in the lack of responses (zero) to it. I was hoping to
generate some response to the making of my processor project using
stainless steal for the main material. If you had a sheet of metal ( you
tell me what kind of metal ) that was 5' x 10' ( I hope this is enough to
work with ) what size would you make the tanks, What kind of bottoms
would you have ( funnel or flat or just slanted to one point ). how many
tanks.  Where would you place the heaters and how many. and where would
you put the hoses ( keep your dirty comments in your dirty minds please).
I give you a blank piece of paper to plan your dream processor. Show me
what you want! I know for a lot of you making it your self is half the
fun and from what I have read for some it is not. I plan on making my own
from your dreams but if this is not practical then from parts of the
dreams. When I am done with the estimating I will tell you what it would
cost me to make and if any are interested in one just let me know. I am
looking at making 20 to 50 Gal. at a time and if any of you are
interested in this I will go with the majority on the out put. Please
help me with this project. Thanks in advance {:-) Brian K.  Ok another
long winded letter.------- So I like to ramble }:-) B.K.

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT