  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 8:57 AM
  Subject: Re: [biofuel] What went wrong?

  Brian,

  Any other thoughts? Other than going back and adhering to the instructions
  more precisely?

  Nope. Not a one.

  What you apparently have is an incomplete reaction on the base side, leaving
  you with a compliment of esters and emulsifiers, the latter being unreacted
  mono- and di-glycerides.

  Todd Swearingen