        From: Phillip Wolfe [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Wed 1/5/2005 5:56 PM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: Re: [Biofuel] biodiesel processor

        Dave -

        What size would you recommend for a typical "gas
        station/C-store" in the United States?

        There are orphan gas stations that can be potentially
        converted into a biodiesel/clean fuel gas
        station....maybe a neighborhood gas station of the
        future will have a WVO biorefiner in back of the
        station and pumps in front...like a neighborhood
        dairy.

        Most refernces state that the average medium sized gas
        station sells about 40,000 to 80,000 gallons per month
        of traditional fuels to remain profitable viable and
        pay the bills.

        Interested in gathering more research.

        Phillip Wolfe

        http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=fr-ca&page=features/popup