Based on the 1993 date, I suspect it may simply be an issue of incompatible seals and fuel lines, no?

Appal Energy wrote:
Terry,

Ask your mechanic "Why?" he tells you that biodiesel cannot be used in your vehicle.

I think everyone who uses biodiesel would care to hear his or her rationale(s).

Todd Swearingen

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I HOPE IME SENDING THIS MESSAGE TO CORRECT ADDRESS, IME ABOUT TO START MAKING BIO FROM WVO,BUT IN COVERATION I WAS TOLD BY A MECHANIC I COULD NOT USE IT IN MY RV WITH THIS MOTOR ITS A 1993 59K MILES ON THE CLOCK DOES THE MOTOR NEED MODIFICATIONS ? IF SO PLEASE CAN ANY ONE HELP IME TRYING TO DO MY BIT TO REDUCE DEPENDANCE ON OIL AND MAYBEE THE KILLING WILL STOP FOR BO0TH OUR NATIONS TERRY WHYTON, ENGLAND

--
John E Hayes, M.S.
Instructor, Dietetics Program, DIET 203 / DIET 215