Mike,

I will put locks on internal partition doors. My study will have a reinforced door with security locks, maybe with an electric opener and hidden magnetic switch. It must be easy to live with, otherwise it is not used.

Setting up computers are very time consuming. Now, when I have a decent mail backup installed, I can start to recuperate all the download licences and write suppliers. They stole a case with the backup CDs, so it will take a lot of time to recuperate and it cannot be fully done. My habit to have copies in different places, will however pay off in a situation like this. Many people do not understand why I spend so much time on having duplicate and triplicate files on different disks and computers, but I learned the hard way, during more than 40 years of IT experience. If I had my backup CDs, I would be fully recuperated by now.

Hakan