Greetings,

It is difficult to decide where to invest today and not feel that your money is supporting your enemies.

If you invest in yourself first, you can be a good example of how to live gently on Mother Earth. Make sure you are living sustainably and eating healthy, local, naturally grown food. Learn to use the tools that allow you to process the food yourself.

The banks and lending institutes no longer want the small loans, many won't talk to anyone wanting less than $20,000. For small sole proprietors, this can be a real hardship. Investing $5,000 or $10,000 in a well run, local, small business can be a real good investment that you can feel great about. This takes more work but I am finding it a worthwhile place to put my money to work.

Bright Blessings,
Kim