Kim wrote:
If you can tell me how to educate people who do not want to
learn, I will do so. ....I own and run 2 yahoo lists...One on
sustainable building and one on renewable energy.

Kim,

Having students who don't want to learn is the hardest part of
being a teacher, especially a history teacher because we have a
responsibility to create citizens who understand democracy and
participate in it wisely.

"If we don't know history we are condemened to repeat it." This is
one reason why the control of our media's news is so harmful.
People are not getting real information about the government
that is creating history (unless they can find it on the internet). But
when confronted with what is being covered up, many don't want
to hear it, and accuse the messengers of being conspiracy nuts.

Marilyn