This was forwarded to me, so I am sending it to all of  you to
forward if you want to.

It has been calculated that if everyone in the United States and
Canada did not purchase a drop of gasoline for one day and all
at the same time, the oil companies would choke on their
stockpiles.

At the same time it would hit the entire industry with a net loss of
over 4.6 billion dollars which affects the bottom lines of the oil
companies.

Therefore September 1st has been formally declared "stick it up
their behind " day and the people of these two nations should not
buy a single drop of gasoline that day.

The only way this can be done is if you forward this e-mail to as
manypeople as you can and as quickly as you can to get the
word out.

Waiting on the government to step in and control the prices is not
going to happen. What happened to the reduction and control in
prices that the Arab nations promised two weeks ago?

Remember one thing, not only is the price of gasoline going up
but at the same time airlines are forced to raise their prices,
trucking companies are forced to raise their prices which effects
prices on everything that is shipped. Things like food, clothing,
building materials, medical supplies, etc. Who pays in the end?
We do!

We can make a difference. If they don't get the message after
one day, we will do it again and again.

So do your part and spread the word. Forward this email to
everyone you know.

Mark your calendars and make September 1st a day that the
citizens of the United States and Canada say "enough is
enough"