Hakan: "To condition the cohabitation of a men and a women on if they are
married or not?"

"Unmarried cohabitation. Eight states continue to make it a crime for an unmarried man and a woman to cohabit together: Florida, Idaho, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, North Dakota, Virginia and West Virginia fall into this category."

http://www.unmarriedamerica.org/Court/privacy-ruling.htm

Hakan Falk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Mike,

I did not know of the sedition act of 1918:
"...shall willfully utter, print, write, or publish any disloyal,
profane, scurrilous, or abusive language about the form of government
of the United States, or the Constitution of the United States..."

This make any talk about "freedom of speech" a joke.

The unravelling of the lack of democracy, has never been so obvious
as the execution and results from the two last elections and the way
the Iraqi war has been pursued. I still think that "Corprocracy" is a
better word for the governing method of US.

It seems that we have to change the phrase "the nation of the free"
to "the nation of the blind".

To condition the cohabitation of a men and a women on if they are
married or not? Do they have to be married to each other, or just
married? Is it enough if only one of them is married? This info I
keep as one of the most bizarre I have. LOL

Hakan