Arggh.

This is an informal intelligence test that has been circulating aroun
the Internet for at least 8 years under different guises.
IT IS A HOAX.  DO PAY ANY ATTENTION TO IT.

I mean, think for a minute: "It has been calculated" - by whom?  Some
bored kid in a dorm?
In the US, no one buy gas on Christmas Day and nothing happens.

-Mike "Home of the 500.00 dollar Nieman Marcus Cookie Recipe" Weaver