effort to take  public transportation for a whole month.

Biofuel@sustainablelists.org wrote:
"This is mostly an incorrect rumor.
http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/nogas.asp - It'd better
serve everyone to forward accurate information about
alternatives to petroleum."

Thanks for the reply, and especially for the Snopes site. I hadn't
heard if it. I will check it from now on.

I was concerned about the cost to the station owners, but
wondered it it was part of a larger plan to start with a one day
boycott as a symbol of protest, then move from there to a longer
period that would have a major impact. I figured if anyone knew
this, it would be this group.
Marilyn