From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2005 9:51 AM
To: Biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] BP loses money?? Yeah, right.

It's all part of the standard multinational corporation planning to move
the profits to the jurisdiction in which they are taxed least
(preferably not at all).

Doug Woodard
St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, Jerry Eyers wrote:

Funny tidbit.  BP says they loose money on their gas stations, $100mil

last

year.  You refine it, you transport it, you store it, you delivery it,

and

you

sell it.  How do you loose money when you control all aspects of it.

Just

by

vertues of econmies of scale you have to make money.

messages):