Hi
> It sounds like a great new toy, but believe me - you don't really need
> magnetic mixer to prepare methoxide solution :) If you want to play
I think you are right. If you can take a look at a post I just sent
under a modified thread name "[biofuel] methoxide solution- missing
scale" you will see that real world issues have already hit us. This
"doing it" phase has made me realise that I forgot a basic tool, the
gram scale. Dang it. Anyone that can help us figure out how to measure
the lye with no scale would be looked upon as a living god by us.
If not I will go find a scale and start again tomorrow.
Thanks again
Brian & Nell Rodgers