From: Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] U. S. Head of Military Intelligence Publically States
9/11 was Staged Event
To: biofuel@sustainablelists.org
Date: Tuesday, September 8, 2009, 3:11 AM

>The stargate project was spook remote viewing.

Does spook mean spy or ghost, in this context?

Stargate was devoted to **psychic** remote viewing, "the purported
ability to psychically 'see' events, sites, or information from a
great distance". Bit superfluous to say it wasn't exactly successful.
Echelon works at least, on the other hand, for instance, as opposed
to pixie dust.

>CIA put effort into it.

I know, but I don't think that gives it much cred. The Soviets tried
it too, that's why the US tried it. It achieved nothing.

>Not as woo woo as you might think.

Totally woo woo, IMHO, just as I thought.

Sure, maybe some people are psychic or clairvoyant or even
telepathic, maybe everybody is, or could be, maybe that's how the
whole biosphere really works, who knows, but trying to use
clairvoyance as a reliable technique for intelligence gathering or to
support conspiracy theories is ludicrous.

Wikipedia will do, very easy, no need to go any further:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project>

Anyway, is this to suggest that a wacko like long-retired ex-Major
General Stubblebine has some credibility with his 9/11 conspiracy
theories, or with anything else? Because of Stargate?

Stubblebine was forced to retire in 1984 and was replaced because of
his obsession with the paranormal.
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project#Major_General_Albert_Stubblebine>

Not very surprising - "The primary mission of military intelligence
in the United States Army is to provide timely, relevant, accurate,
and synchronized intelligence and electronic warfare support to
tactical, operational and strategic-level commanders." Not a trivial
matter. If you were a field commander would you want someone like
Stubblebine doing that job for you?

How do you explain the deception in the YouTube title?

>  > The headline says: "U. S. Head of Military Intelligence Publically
>  > States 9/11 was Staged Event".
>  > Ah, so he WAS a major general once, and indeed head of army
>>  intelligence, but he retired **25 years ago**. Not quite the same
>  > thing eh.
>  > ...
>  > Why the misleading headline? Not deliberate?

Hey, Kirk, do some checking first, will you, please?

Best

Keith