Thank you Doug & Darryl for all of the energy and dedication to keep things
going.

After all the years of reading and lurking, this year i will start practicing
wvo to biofuel. I have Kieth's book and the archives to go by so i feel
confident. However, i will miss the world-wide connection to like-minded folks.

I wish everyone the best.