Hi All

    Are there any transparency problem with ASV6 when I have a dropshadow
effect on Image Items?

What I am trying to do is

 I have a Main.SVG file where I references other two SVGs Circle.svg and
Rectangle.svg

In Main.svg

<svg ….>

<use…. xlink:href="Rectangle.svg#ID0"/>

<use…. xlink:href="Circle.svg#ID1"/>

</svg>

In  Rectangle.svg   contain a rectangular image

<svg>

<Image…../>

</svg>

In Circle.svg    I have a cirle drawn using path and shadow effect added using
a image

<svg…>

<Image……….                            Image having a gray shadow effect for
circle

……………../>

<path……..                                  Circle drawn using path

…………./>

</svg>

but when I open Main.svg in IE (with ASV6) then overlapped part or Rectangle by
Circle becomes white.

( some what confusing language yes I know so I have attached SVGs those I used )

But when I tried this  using IMAGE tag in palce of USE  then it remove the
shadow of circle and show overlapped portion of rectangle.

so using USE tag i lose overlapped part Rectangle and if i use IMAGE tag then i
lose Shadow

I have attached SVGs  for more assistance and to clearly understand what the
problem is .

 Any comment will be helpful to me.

Thanks & best regards

Shreeshail