I am using IE6 with ASV 3.1. I am building a user-interface using
SVG. One SVG file, calls one Javascript functions module and one
(.css) style file. My SVG is < 10 KB in size.

When I open my SVG file name (there is no HTML wrapper) in IE, it
takes approax. 3-5 seconds for the SVG to show up. During those
seconds, my computer's CPU light is blinking hard, so I am assuming
lot of hard work is going on.

Once SVG is rendered, user clicks and roll-overs do not have any
performance issues. Furthermore, a subsequent refresh of the SVG (F5
on the keyboard), renders the SVG (with any changes in .js or .svg
or .css) very quickly. Or if I close all my browsers and re-start
immediately, the SVG opens up much more quickly then the initial 3-5
seconds.

Question:
A. What is the step which is taking very long to execute the first
time? Is it related to IE-ASV or it would be something in my SVG?
There are some javascript functions that are fired with "onload" in
the main svg, but they are minor computations and setting of
attributes. Besides, that would happen again also, when I press re-
fresh with changed .js and .svg file.

B. Any settings, that would improve that load time?

Thanks in advance.
-Aashish

P.S - If someone is using geocities to host your SVGs, can you please
help me out, how I can upload an SVG. ( I want to share it with the
group).  Geocities file manager is not allowing me to load a ".svg"
file. loading as '.html' and converting to ".svg" also does not work.
Thanks