Hi,

I'm trying to use sounds with ASV6. I know how to launch a sound at
startup or when a "button" is clicked, but my problem is, I'd like to
do  both.

Example : a startup music that begins as soon as the svg is loaded.
The user can then click a "stop" button to make it stop (I know how to
go that far), but I would like to implement a "play" button to make
the music start again. Logicaly, I can't put two "begin" properties in
one  "sound" element. Maybe I could use javascript, but I don't know
much about it..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Tim.