On 24 mars 2005, at 08:24, Yoshihiko Matsumoto wrote:

> Please, say where to buy "Macromedia SVGTiny " telephone in Japan,
> own model?  I am very sorry for the pressuer!  Just because customer
> deadline of development trial.  My group having the pressuer with
> resolved stage by end to month March 2005.

As I said before, there are no phones shipping with SVG-enabled Flash
Lite to this day. May I ask why it is so important that you want the
SVGT support provided by Macromedia? There are other vendors out there
with far better market penetration than Macromedia in this area and you
will probably have better luck getting your hands on an SVGT-enabled
phone if it doesn't run Flash Lite with SVGT. If all you care about is
a phone with SVG Tiny support, then forget about Macromedia Flash Lite.

Antoine
--
Antoine Quint — Fuchsia Design
SVG & Client-side XML Consulting