From: Doug Schepers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 8:39 PM
To: svg-developers@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [svg-developers] multiple script elements

Hi, rossallard-

I do this all the time with no problems. Maybe you could send us an example
or a url?

Regards-
Doug

doug . schepers  @ vectoreal.com
www.vectoreal.com ...for scalable solutions.

rossallard wrote

| I've tried separating two script sources into two files each
| referenced externally via a <script> element.  Only the first
| one appears to be loaded.  I don't see anything in the SVG
| 1.1 spec that describes this restriction, but I've see some
| statements on the web that multiple script elements are not allowed.
|
| Can anyone tell me the bottom line on this?
|
| Thanks

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=1298j7cm9/M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=1706030389:HM/EXP=1111714742/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6191685.7192823.3001176/D=groups/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=820905318>

*       Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .