Francis Hemsher wrote:
> We could use some feedback on the core performance of our WorkStation.
> I guess this is the best place to come for some quality comments(be
> gentle, we've worked hard to try and create an SVG integrated
> development environment.)
> At this time the WorkStation can be used to create an SVG drawing that
> you can export to other applications. It's in the alpha stage, but you
> should be able to create a nice SVG drawing without too much
> frustration:)
>
> Please take a look at:
> http://www.mobiusPortal.com

I see nothing else than a light yellow background.
Oh, on your source, I see you use IE filters to show the page, so your
site is lame on Mozilla or Firefox... I understand your site needs IE,
but you should state it explicitely instead of showing nothing.

OK, I will run IE5.5 to take a look.

Before that, I should remind that in HTML, the '&' character must be
encoded as & I saw several of them in your source. Indeed, most
browsers handle correctly a & followed by space, but you should conform
better to the standard. After all, you took the effort of using style
sheets instead of font tags...

Ran with IE, much better.
You should check your drag'n'drop algorithm, when the mouse goes out of
the shape, I can no longer drag the object. There is a better algorithm
somewhere on the Net, you should use it.

Beyond that, I am not overly interested by such application, I prefer a
native interface, less clumsy.
And I am not sure the word "Workstation" is correctly used here, for me,
it is more a piece of hardware than an online application...

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France