Hi Tom.

tmcl_66:
> Newbe question here.  I have two objects:
>
> org.apache.batik.swing.JSVGCanvas
> and
> org.w3c.dom.svg.SVGDocument
> both working in a simple tutorial-like app.
>
> Now I want to create an ImageIcon.  Can somebody please point me in
> the right direction?

Just the other day I created an SVGIcon class that implements
javax.swing.Icon.  It's not an ImageIcon, but it does the job whereever
you need an Icon.

  http://mcc.id.au/2005/04/SVGIcon.java

Hope this is of some use,

Cameron

--
  e-mail : cam (at) mcc.id.au           icq : 26955922
     web : http://mcc.id.au/            msn : cam-msn (at) aka.mcc.id.au