Hi all, I get it solved now. What I did is sort of cheating. I copy
the adobe SVG viewer folder from another machine which works
perfectly with ASV6 to the machine with installation problem -
C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe. Then I copy both of the files in
the plugin folder to Mozilla Firefox/plugins folder. Then it
works.....

THanks guys!!!!!!!

Samantha

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "samcctan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi Samy,
> I did, indeed. I already completely uninstall the ASV3 before the
new
> installation.....
>
> --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "Samuel Dagan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Sam C Ctan,
> >   In order to install a different version of ASV, you have to
> > uninstall first the previous version. Did you do that? Samy
> >

> > --- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, "samcctan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all,
> > >
> > > I installed adobe SVG Viewer ages ago, and it works perfectly
> with
> > IE
> > > and firefox. But there is some problem occur: when i open my
svg
> > file
> > > in firefox, it seems alright.But when i refresh that page or
> close
> > > that firefox page, there is an error coming out and then
> terminate
> > my
> > > firefox program (close all my firefox windows). Then I
uninstall
> my
> > > svg viewer.
> > >
> > > Now, I tried to reinstall Adobe SVG Viewer, installation failed:
> > >
> > > Setup Details:
> > > Registry error: The system cannot find the file specified.
> > > Software\Netscape\Netscape Navigation\
> > > Registry error: The system cannot find the file specified.
> > > Software\Adobe\GoLive\5.0
> > > Merge registry file: C:\DOCUME~1\LOCALS~1
\Temp\SVGInstallTemp.0000
> > > \SVG6.reg
> > >
> > > I am so stress out now, as I am working on a project which need
> > be
> > > done in a very short period..... Could anyone help me, please?
Is