For those interested in e-learning of math:

Hi,
Some of you may remember, a talk I gave at the SVGOpen2003 under the
name Animated mathematics. In the mean time, the part of the project,
including differentiation and integration with one variable was
completed, and it is now on the web at http://mathanimated.com/ .

It uses HTML, MathML, SVG and Ecma-script. There are more than 70 SVG
figures with animation and/or interactivity. You are invited to take a
four weeks free subscribtion. I'll be very glad to receive any comments
(good or bad). Enjoy, Samy