Set the content type, like you did, get an output stream, and then print.

ServletOutputStream out = response.getOutputStream();
out.print("para1|para2|para3|para4");
out.flush();  // don't know if you really need this ...

derguteonkeldod <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Which Java method sends back the parameters? sendRedirect? Like:

res.setContentType("text/plain");
res.sendRedirect("para1|para2|para3|para4");

?

--- In svg-developers@yahoogroups.com, Peter Thompson
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> In the servlet, write the parameters to the response object in a
format you can parse (e.g., XML, comma-separated values, whatever)
then parse the data you receive in the callback function.