wanghua96_1 wrote:
> I want to use batik to generate svg and display it, and I have a xml
> configuration file(meta.xml). I read configuration from the meta.xml
> and use batik to generate the corresponding svg,but it can't display
> in JSVGCanvas. But if I use SVGGraphics2D,it works fine,see comment
> code.I don't where the problem is,and I hope some help,thanks.

    You have two basic problems (both namespace related).
First you are using createElement instead of createElementNS with
the SVG namespace:

>       Element g = svg.createElement("g");

    Second the SVG elements in your view document are not in the
SVG namespace they are in the no-name namespace, so although the
tag name is the same they are not SVG element's and hence aren't
rendered.

> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <MetaList>
     [....]
>       <line Type="Line"
> style="fill:rgb(255,255,255);fill-opacity:1;stroke:rgb(0,0,0);stroke-opacity:1;"
>
>             x1="0" y1="0" x2="24" y2="24" />

    Probably the easiest thing to do would be to add an xmlns:svg
decl to your root element and then prefix the SVG elements with
'svg:':
        <svg:line ..../>