hi,

i read about a switch somewhere in the options that enables or disables
SVG rendering by FF. the default is disabled. sorry don't have it by
hand right now nor tried yet, so cannot give you more precise advice.

andré

andre m. winter,
  cartography for internet and multimedia applications
  schiessstand 4/1, a6091 goetzens, tyrol, austria
  tel.: ++43.5234.32732
  email: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

<http://www.vectoreal.com/>          SVG consulting and development
<http://www.carto.net/>          online cartography focusing on SVG