This friday is the last day at which you can save yourself 50 euros,
so go register at http://www.svgopen.org/2005/registration.html

If you don't yet know why you should go:
- Check our on-line schedule for all the interesting presentations and
workshops
- Know you can meet up with the W3C workgroup, major implementors,
vendors, expert developers, graphic artists, customers, etc. from
around the world
- Look through our website http://www.svgopen.org/2005
- You also want to try our campus-wide Wifi-based Location-Based
Services that we will launch then, have diner in a museum with the
dutch masters and more, etc.

Hope to see you in Enschede, the Netherlands, August 15-18.

Ruud Steltenpool
SVG Open 2005 team