Because it takes some time to make arrangments we want to know your
choices for SVG Open before the end of the month.

-lunch: make sure to register quickly so we can guarantee you lunches.
-diner: select it among your options in the on-line registration
system.
-courses: make your preferences known in the same on-line system to
make sure you'll get the course(s) you want.

Looking forward to meeting you all pretty soon,

(for options of adding something to the event there's several
commercial options still available)

Ruud Steltenpool
SVG Open 2005 team
http://www.svgopen.org/2005