Hi All!

I am a novice in SVG. I want to transform the existing SVG 1.1 content
(e.g. an image) into SVGT 1.1 at run time. I am stuck in a very basic
problem. I have a very simple SVG file who displays text on the PC
screen but its not displaying it on the mobile phone although I embed
the font.

A font file was posted by Holger on the group. Its displaying well but
the font size is very small. I have some dumb questions.

1-       Does SVGT support scaling of SVG fonts according to mobile
display size?

2-       Can we generate SVG fonts from other system fonts on the PC?

3-       Can we run single embedded SVG font on all mobiles that
support SVGT 1.1?

4-       It seems that SVG 1.1 support system fonts but SVGT 1.1 does
not. Does it mean that we need to embed SVG font every time while
transforming content from SVG 1.1 into SVGT 1.1 (e.g. using XSLT)? Is
it possible to install SVG font in the mobile in advance?

I have attached both the font files. Your help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Suleman