Francis Hemsher wrote:
> Gad, is anyone driving a Mercedes and has a monied life style because
> they are with SVG? I know all of the SVG visionaries are totally un-
> paid for their efforts, believe it or not, including Adobe.

Really? I believe there are a number of companies based on SVG or using
SVG, which actually pay their employees...

> If we continue to give away efforts for free, then,
> in the business world, we are considered prostitutes.

Strange comparison, I thought that these ladies rarely give their
services for free, actually...

> Set your sites on making an honest return on your efforts..Charge
> $325/hour for your time for anyone that needs your input.

Good advice, but:
1) I am not sure I am worth so much money :-) At least for my skills in SVG.
2) You have to find customers willing to pay so much for advices.
3) Of course, this cannot be applied to this list, where all answers are
given for free: at first, we receive, after, if we can, we give.

--
Philippe Lhoste
--  (near) Paris -- France

href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12ha4bf3s/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1706030389:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123872154/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>