Hi,

Awesome idea!

On 25 août 2005, at 16:38, Jean-David Benamou wrote:

> - For up to 50 persons it is possible to have
> lunch at INRIA cafeteria (around 10 Euros).
> Above that number lunch has to be organized and
> is more expensive (also the full INRIA
> administrative procedure to organize a conference
> is triggered and, if possible, I prefer to
> avoid it).

I think 50 persons is just fine and we don't want to make the event a
burden to organize. I think it would be nice to have it organized by
the end of this year, and simply one day. We should also extend
invitations to large corporations in France that could/should use SVG
in their product offering/services, especially in the telecom industry.

Whatever happens, I'll be there and offer to present!

Antoine
--
Antoine Quint — Fuchsia Design
SVG & Client-side XML Consulting