Hi Coolwcool,

    I still think you will be better off building the entire
GVT tree and pulling the information you need out of that.
The GVT tree has all this stuff resolved for you.

coolwcool2003 wrote:
> Will you tell me how to use Batik parser to handle the svg
> style/stroke attributes?
>
> my polygon element has style "fill:red". I need to parse
> the "fill" and "red" separately
>
> I need some thing like getStyle(), getColor(), isFill(). But I
> could not find any of them

    The Batik SVG DOM supports SAC which includes getStyle.
But you need to initialize the CSS engine for this to work.
There is code that shows how to do this on the Batik Wiki:

    http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-batik/BootSvgAndCssDom

http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/1U_rlB/TM