Hi DL,

svg-developers@yahoogroups.com wrote on 11/16/2005 04:38:12 PM:

> On 16 Nov 2005 at 10:48, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> >    I would suggest getting the SVN version of Batik.

> [...] using TortoiseSVN, downloaded the batik-svn ...
> i.e. to build batik from this SVN source to compile batik-ttf2svg.jar.
>
> I tried build.bat .. no joy.  Any tips on compiling batik from
batik-SVN?

   About all build.bat (assuming you are on windowS) should need is a JDK
installed.  Do you have a JDK (Java Developers kit)or just a JRE (Java
runtime environment)?   What happens when you try to run build.bat?

> Mathematica1 contains mostly maths symbols and some latin characters (A
to Z).

> The standard windows font symbol.ttf in c:\windows\fonts\ is very
similar to
> Mathematica1 .. and (in the old version of batik-ttf2svg.jar) this
renders the same
> results.  Blank boxes.  See below.

   I'll try and check this when I get a moment.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/1U_rlB/TM