Hi Francis,

svg-developers@yahoogroups.com wrote on 04/21/2006 12:55:41 PM:

> How can I respect a site that has such a basic flaw in
> user interaction?

   I don't really care if you "respect the site".  As it is
the site works just fine for about 99.999% of the population.
The time I have is spent focused on making Batik the best tool it
can be.  From a resources point of view I'm sure you and lots
of other people could do a much better job putting an HTML site
together, and contributions are always welcome!

   Can we please get back to SVG and stop obsessing over
HTML site design?

> Doug Schepers wrote:
> >
> > Francis Hemsher wrote:
> > |
> > | I guess what I must say is if Batik can't get past a clean
> > | navigation process of their site then I don't want to use them.
> >
> > Even if the site has problems (which I don't buy), it has no
> bearing on the
> > Java coding of their application.
> >
> > If you can't figure out how to use a Web browser (like, say,
> temporarily
> > turn off error alerts or use Firefox or some other modern
> browser), I'd say
> > you have little hope of getting Batik to work (which can require
> some
> > patience). Perhaps you could pay someone $50,000 to get it working
> for you?
> > ;)
> >

> > | You say there is no problem?...well I surely know if I do have a
> > | problem, don't you think?
> >
> > I have to concede that it seems you do have a problem.
> >
> > -Doug
> >

> -----
> To unsubscribe send a message to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]